My Fav Books:
- Anything Colleen Hoover. I don’t know how she does it, but every time I am at an end I say, “There’s no way, there’s absolutely no way these two are going to get together.” Then they do. And I cry and rejoice and just say wow. Colleen, you are awesome!
- Anything Jennifer E. Smith. The sweetest YA contemporary.
- Pride & Prejudice. I know cliché and all, but who cannot put this on their list?
- Anything Judith McNaught. Yes, I know, think 80s and 90s contemp and historical romance, but she’s the author who made me fall in love with genre romance as a pre-teen.
- And of course there is my list of non-romance too: To Kill a Mockingbird, The Red Tent, The Handmaid’s Tale, Looking for Alaska, Fangirl, just to name a few off the top of my head.
My Fav TV Shows: Here’s the problem. I don’t have time for TV. I just don’t. I wish I did, but between my day job, my kids, writing, reading, trying to stay healthy and watching the occasional movie, there is no time. I did make an extra special effort at watching Outlander last year. It was good. But really hard to watch the last episodes for me.
My Fav Movies: The Bourne Series (yes, I am so, so looking forward to the end of month for the 4th installment), Inside Out (best Pixar/Disney ever), Wimbledon (don’t ask, I can watch this one over and over again—actually anything British I can watch over and over again), Anything Jane Austen, including Becoming Jane.
My Fav food: I will never turn down beets or hot fudge chocolate malts. Ever.
My Fav outdoor activities: camping/hiking, downhill skiing, golf
My Fav TV/Movie line: “The fog is as thick as peanut butter.” “Don’t you mean pea soup?” “You eat what you want to eat and I’ll eat what I want.” Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
My Fav famous quote: “Your life is your own, you make it, you mold it.” Eleanor Roosevelt.